- You can have YOUR lunch without it being pinched or getting the starey eyes from a tiny human.
- Again- eating any form of food without your child deciding they are starving although they’ve been perfectly fine until your food has arrived(food may I add that they don’t actually like)
- Drinking a cup of tea whilst hot… can you imagine?
- Nice clothes, nice makeup, washed hair not dry shampooed.
- Not having to sing, dance or throw said child in the air to avoid said Childs completely out of the blue meltdown
- You don’t have to take somebody else to the loo
- Gossip… gossip about anyone other than Donald Duck
- No gooey Cooey baby voice
- The feeling you get when you’ve not been with your child and you get a heartwarming feeling